I received this book for free from Netgalley in exchange for an honest review. This does not affect my opinion of the book or the content of my review.Keep the Faith by Candy Harper
Series: Have a Little Faith #2
Published by Simon and Schuster UK on 24th April 2014
Genres: contemporary, funny, young adult
Buy on Amazon, Buy on Hive
Get ready for boy dilemmas, friendship dramas and madcap grannies - Faith is back! Will Faith make up her mind between the gorgeous Finn and the lovely Ethan and manage to get herself a real-life boyfriend? Will Mrs Cox finally get off her case and recognise Faith's true genius? Will Faith's family learn how to be normal, non-embarrassing people? Will Faith and her BFFs beat the world record for number of biscuits eaten in a minute? All these questions and more will be answered in the hilarious next installment of this brilliant new series from Candy Harper!
I read Have a Little Faith last month and craved a sequel so badly so I was mega excited when I received Keep the Faith to review. It saved me from a lot of pain!Keep the Faith carries on where Have a Little Faith left off and, let me tell you, it was even better.
- Keep the Faith is even funnier than Have a Little Faith, the first book. You may even wet yourself reading it, or cry with tears of laughter. You have been warned (but it’s totally worth it).
- Faith. Do I need to say anymore? Faith is possibly one of my favourite characters ever – can we please be best friends?
- Keep the Faith is incredibly easy to slip into. It doesn’t matter if you can’t remember much of what went down in Have a Little Faith, you will remember once you pick Keep the Faith back up.
- Keep the Faith is very true to UK teenage life. I can connect with Faith and her friends because they are so realistic and Harper has managed to capture all the aspects of being a teenager perfectly and write them into Keep the Faith.
- It’s a relatively short book, but a lot is packed in. I read it within an evening, and it was definitely an evening well spent!
- This is the perfect book to pick up if you want to escape your normal life and be transported somewhere else. You’ll forget all about your actual life!
- ETHAN. Finn. ETHAN!!! (Did I mention Ethan?)
I definitely think you should go out and buy Keep the Faith as soon as it’s released. If you haven’t read Have a Little Faith yet, I think you need to read it right away. The books are now right up there on my favourites list and I can’t help but shove them at everyone I see. They’re perfect for everyone!