Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Every week, a new topic is chosen and people are allowed to make their own lists.
This week the topic is the top ten most memorable secondary characters. I had lots of fun, but also found it really hard, choosing the characters to feature on today’s list.
1) Iko from Cinder by Marissa Meyer
Iko was the first character that popped into my head when I was thinking of this list. I love Marissa Meyer’s books and Iko is a very strong secondary character, one who is instantly memorable.
2) Isaac from The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
I really loved the scenes with Isaac in them because he’s just so funny and cheery, even when he was going through some really tough stuff.
3) Kenji from Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
Kenji is so funny and never fails to put a smile on my face. I love this guy!
4) Tiny Cooper from Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green & David Levithan
I seem to have a thing for funny characters, and Tiny Cooper is no exception! He made me laugh throughout and is such a great character.
5) Luna Lovegood from the Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling
Luna is such a unique character and, in my opinion, very inspirational. She’s eccentric and quirky and not to afraid to be herself.
6) Lulu from Airhead by Meg Cabot
I LOVE this series and Lulu is hilarious!
7) Toby from Geek Girl by Holly Smale
I love this little stalker guy! *strangle hugs*
8) Finnick Odair from The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
Finnick is so much better than the main characters, in my opinion. I want a spin-off all about him!
9) Park’s mum from Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell
Park’s mum is so likable and she really stood out as a character for me.
Have you read any of the books? What did you think? Link me back to your own posts!