So first off I must start by saying that I have a massive list of my book boyfriends and there are over 50 names on there. This makes my friends laugh an awful lot. I’m going to pick out some of my favourites here but I’m happy (very happy!) to discuss more in the comments below or feel free to send me a Tweet and I’ll be happy to reply.
1. Yul from the Stonewylde series by Kit Berry- *swoon* Yul is literally one of my all time favourite characters and, although I don’t know many people who have read this book, two of my friends have and I’ve had to tell them to back off. They now think I’m crazy (I think they already did!).
2. Will Herondale from The Infernal Devices trilogy by Cassandra Clare- I’m obsessed with these books at the moment and I’ve been constantly talking about them. That means that I’ve been fangirling and swooning over Will all week and my friends have to tell me to shut up. I will marry him one day!
3. James Carstairs from The Infernal Devices trilogy by Cassandra Clare- Jem is one of the sweetest boys I’ve ever read about; he’s just so chivalrous! I just want to hug him because, really, you can’t do much better than him.
4. Jace Wayland from The Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare- Have you noticed a recurring theme here? Cassandra Clare writes about the most amazing fictional love interests (it pained me to write fictional then) and so it really is no hardship to add them all to my list. Jace is a very sexy Shadowhunter.
5. Augustus Waters from The Fault in Our Stars by John Green- Augustus. Wow. What can I say?! He made me laugh, cry, and want to run and just fly. Does that sound weird..? It doesn’t to me!
6. Perry from Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi- I envy Aria. Seriously, WHY DOES SHE GET TO HANG OUT WITH PERRY WHEN IT SHOULD BE ME?!
7. Noah Shaw from The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin- WHY?! Why did I ever pick up this book?! There’s no going back! Nights laying awake thinking of Noah will follow…I’m warning you!
9. Ian and Jared from The Host by Stephenie Meyer- I’m putting these two together because this book features a very interesting love square (is that what you call it?! I don’t know!). I love them both so much!
10. Tamani from the Wings trilogy by Aprilynne Pike- TEAM TAMANI, FTW! WOO! If you want sexy faeries THEN READ THIS RIGHT NOW!
11. Maxon from The Selection by Kiera Cass- Words cannot describe how much I love Maxon (I can hear you shaking your head! Of course they can, Lucy, is what you’re saying, that’s what words are for!). But I’m hoping that adding him to this list will be enough.
12. Four from the Divergent by Veronica Roth- Woo! I love Four but so does my friend so we’ve had quite a few arguments over him.
I also wanted to include Gabriel and Gideon Lightwood (The Infernal Devices, Cassandra Clare), Hale (Heist Society, Ally Carter), Ash (The Iron King, Julie Kagawa JUST FOR YOU, EILEEN!), Patch (Hush, Hush, Becca Fitzpatrick), Corndog and Henry (Catching Jordan and Stealing Parker by Miranda Kenneally), Kaspar (The Dark Heroine: Dinner with a Vampire by Abigail Gibbs).
Who are YOUR favourite love interests?